Subject: [core] CoRE link format parse

From: Indtiny S <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 15:23:44 +0530

Hi,
Has anyone tried to parse the response which is in CoRE link format ..?

I am trying support the resource discovery in Contiki based device for
CoAP. if anyone has done it pls let me know.

Rgds
Indra

---

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 12:50:25 +0200

Hello Indra,

> CoAP. if anyone has done it pls let me know.

The parsing implementations of RFC6690 I've used are:

* link header (in Python using regular expressions,
  https://bitbucket.org/asplake/link_header)

* Copper (a Firefox plugin parsing with regular expressions,
  http://people.inf.ethz.ch/~mkovatsc/, chrome/content/Helpers.js)

* h5.linkformat (Javascript, especially for node.js, Copper-based,
  https://www.npmjs.org/package/h5.linkformat)

None of those are written in C, however.

Keep your eyes open for RFC5988 parsers as well. If they follow the spec
closely, they should be able to deal with RFC6690 too.

Best regards
Christian

-- 
Christian Amsüss                      | Energy Harvesting Solutions GmbH
mailto:[email-masked]   | Arbeitergasse 15, A-4400 Steyr
tel:+43-664-97-90-6-39                | ATU68476614