Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:51:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Group Communication for CoAP
        Authors         : Akbar Rahman
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-21.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2014-07-31

Abstract:
   CoAP is a specialized web transfer protocol for constrained devices
   and constrained networks.  It is anticipated that constrained devices
   will often naturally operate in groups (e.g., in a building
   automation scenario all lights in a given room may need to be
   switched on/off as a group).  This document provides guidance for how
   the CoAP protocol should be used in a group communication context.
   An approach for using CoAP on top of IP multicast is detailed.  Also,
   various use cases and corresponding protocol flows are provided to
   illustrate important concepts.  Finally, guidance is provided for
   deployment in various network topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-groupcomm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:56:05 -0400

Hi Barry,

Esko and I have updated the draft pretty extensively based on your
review.  We tried to follow the agreements in our emails as closely as
possible but in some cases did some slight adjustments when we looked at
the overall document.  Please review to tell us if  you want us to do
any other changes.

Best Regards,

Akbar & Esko

-----Original Message-----
From: core [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 2:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-21.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments
Working Group of the IETF.

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
core mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core