Subject: [core] #374 (interfaces): Expand function set and OMA Object discussion

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:29:12 -0000

#374: Expand function set and OMA Object discussion

 Section 3 currently discusses an example of the use of a function set (RD
 interfaces) and OMA Objects. These should be expanded into their own sub-
 sections with more details and discussion. OMA references need to be
 updated to the final specification and registry. When does it make sense
 to use a standard object vs. standardise a function set in a spec vs.
 create a custom function set for a device?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  interfaces   |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/374>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>