Subject: [core] #372 (resource-directory): Examples section with use cases

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 18:28:45 -0000

#372: Examples section with use cases

 A dedicated example section should be added, with a focus on more complex
 use cases. The current examples are in-line and focused on highlighting
 the use of individual features.

 An example of a use case is the storing of link relations that are not
 simple hosts relations for semantic catalogues.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-resource-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  resource-    |    Version:
  directory              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/372>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>