Subject: [core] #375 (http-mapping): Add requirement on mapping of CoAP diagnostic payload

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:06:32 -0000

#375: Add requirement on mapping of CoAP diagnostic payload

 To add text in section 6.3/6.3.x (Media Type mapping) that any CoAP
 payload in an error response (the diagnostic payload) should be converted
 to HTTP Reason-Phrase, and MUST NOT be returned as regular HTTP
 body/content.
 (This is something a developer of a proxy might overlook initially.)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-http-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |     Status:  new
  enhancement            |  Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:
Component:  http-        |   Keywords:
  mapping                |
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/375>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>