Subject: [core] #368 (block): Clarify that there is nothing special about tokens in -block

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 14:20:53 -0000

#368: Clarify that there is nothing special about tokens in -block

 There is no mention of tokens in -block-15, which is good, as -block
 doesn't do anything special with tokens.  Except for the examples in
 section 3.4, where the point is made that the block-wise transfer needs to
 use tokens different from the one in the notifications in the observation
 relationship.  These simply show one additional token, but do not make the
 point that as usual the client is free to choose tokens for this as it
 likes.

 (Input from Gengyu WEI.)

-- 
-----------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |  Milestone:  post-WGLC-2
Component:  block            |    Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/368>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>