Subject: [core] Adrian Farrel's No Objection on draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-21: (with COMMENT)

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 14:24:36 -0700

Adrian Farrel has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-21: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-groupcomm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Martin has a good catch about updates to 7252 and I support his Discuss.

---

It would have been nice to have heard about implementations of CoAP that
do group communication and whether they consider themselves consistent
with this I-D.