Subject: [core] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-core-observe-14: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 15:29:41 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-core-observe-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-observe/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it is worth adding a mention of Section 9 applying in addition to
section 11 as a reference for security considerations in 7252.  This
would only add a couple of words and make it clear that you've covered
session encryption options with explanations of why each option exists
and the risks.