Subject: Re: [core] #375 (http-mapping): Add requirement on mapping of CoAP diagnostic payload

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 13:41:31 -0000

#375: Add requirement on mapping of CoAP diagnostic payload

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in version -05

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-http-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |      Status:  closed
  enhancement            |   Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:
Component:  http-        |  Resolution:  fixed
  mapping                |
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/375#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>