Subject: Re: [core] #371 (resource-directory): DDoS security consideration

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 19:54:46 -0000

#371: DDoS security consideration

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in -02.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-resource-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  resource-    |     Version:
  directory              |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/371#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>