Subject: Re: [core] #368 (block): Clarify that there is nothing special about tokens in -block

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:46:03 -0000

#368: Clarify that there is nothing special about tokens in -block

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1723]:

 Fix #368, fix #367, ship as block-16

-- 
-----------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-2
Component:  block            |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/368#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>