Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:12:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Guidelines for HTTP-CoAP Mapping Implementations
        Authors         : Angelo P. Castellani
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-10-23

Abstract:
   This draft provides reference information for HTTP-CoAP protocol
   translation proxy implementation, focusing on the reverse proxy case.
   It details deployment options, defines a template for URI mapping,
   and provides a set of guidelines and considerations related to
   protocol translation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 21:17:32 +0000

Hi,

We have updated the draft to address the following points:

   Changes from ietf-04 to ietf-05:

   o  Addressed Ticket #366 (Mapping of CoRE Link Format payloads to be
      valid in HTTP Domain?) in section 6.3.3.2 (Content Transcoding -
      CORE Link Format);

   o  Addressed Ticket #375 (Add requirement on mapping of CoAP
      diagnostic payload) in section 6.3.3.3 (Content Transcoding -
      Diagnostic Messages);

   o  Addressed comment from Yusuke (http://www.ietf.org/mail-
      archive/web/core/current/msg05491.html) in section 6.3.3.1
      (Content Transcoding - General);

   o  Various editorial improvements.

Please feel free to comment.

Best Regards,

Akbar

-----Original Message-----
From: core [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 5:12 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-05.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
core mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core