Subject: Re: [core] What's the status of the "observe" doc after IESG Evaluation?

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 21:46:05 -0500

>> Are there still updates pending?
>
> I have uploaded revision -16 which closes the last remaining issues.

Excellent; thanks.  Document shepherd, can I get confirmation that you
think this version is ready to go?

Barry

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 11:53:58 -0500

> think this version is ready to go?

Even before I hear from the shepherd, I wonder about quite a few of
the IESG comments.  For example:

Adrian's comment asking for clarification in Section 3.1.

Adrian's comment about the "MAY" in Section 3.3.1 (looks like it
shouldn't be a 2119 "MAY").

Adrian's comment about Section 3.5 (clarify "eventually", perhaps with
"after repeated failures to confirm", or some such).

Kathleen's comment asking that you mention 7252 Section 9 as well as
7252 Section 11 in the Security Considerations.

Martin's comment asking for a forward reference to Section 4.5.1 in Section 1.4.

Pete's and Richard's various comments.

And so on.....

Have you gone through these comments, addressed them, and evaluated
which ones should result in some minor document changes and which
shouldn't (and why)?

Barry