Subject: Re: [core] #401 (http-mapping): Update to also cover forward and interception proxy cases

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 13:45:48 -0000

#401: Update to also cover forward and interception proxy cases

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in Rev -10.

 Clarified that draft covers not only Reverse HC Proxy but that many parts
 also apply to Forward and Interception Proxies.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-http-
  [email-masked]      |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol enhancement     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  http-mapping             |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/401#comment:1>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>