Subject: [core] AD review of draft-ietf-core-etch-02.txt

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 11:15:45 +0100

I think the document reads well and I only have a few minor comments. 
Please address them (or at least discuss them) before the end of IETF 
Last Call, which I am going to start now:

I think response code 4.15 should be mentioned in Section 2 and not just 
in the IANA Considerations section. I am generally missing Error 
handling section for the FETCH method, similarly to what you have for 
PATCH/iPATCH.

draft-hartke-core-apps-03 is mentioned several times in the document. It 
is currently expired. What is the plan with getting it finished?

Nit: It looks like RFC 6902 and RFC 7396 should be Normative (IANA 
Registrations).

Obsolete reference: RFC 2616. You also need to update section references 
you use when referencing RFC 2616 to point to the correct section and 
RFC from the latest HTTP/1.1 set of RFCs.

Best Regards,
Alexey

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 11:34:21 +0100

On 24/08/2016 11:15, Alexey Melnikov wrote:

> Obsolete reference: RFC 2616. You also need to update section 
> references you use when referencing RFC 2616 to point to the correct 
> section and RFC from the latest HTTP/1.1 set of RFCs.
I now saw some text about this in the shepherding write-up, sorry for 
not checking earlier. I will try to find out if there is a better 
reference here.