Subject: Re: [core] #406 (resource-directory): Consider URI ranking, Privacy Model, etc. as part of RD

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 07:49:47 -0000

#406: Consider URI ranking, Privacy Model, etc. as part of RD

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 As explained and approved during IETF-96, these additions will not be done
 in this version of the RD draft.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]      |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol enhancement     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  resource-directory       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/406#comment:1>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 07:50:16 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]      |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol enhancement     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  resource-directory       |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/406#comment:2>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>