Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-sid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 05:42:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Schema Item iDentifier (SID)
        Authors         : Abhinav Somaraju
                          Michel Veillette
                          Alexander Pelov
                          Randy Turner
                          Ana Minaburo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-sid-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-10-26

Abstract:
   YANG Schema Item iDentifiers (SID) are used to identify different
   YANG items using a numeric identifier.  This document defines the
   registration and assignment processes of SIDs.  To enable the
   implementation of these processes, this document also defines a file
   format used to persist and publish assigned SIDs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-sid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-sid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/