Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-groves-core-rfc6690up-00.txt

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 10:26:00 +0200

Hello all,

I've submitted a new draft to further the mailing list discussions on 
the possibility to register organisational prefixes for RFC6690 
interface descriptions and resource types.

Regards, Christian

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-groves-core-rfc6690up-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 17 Oct 2016 03:13:37 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Christian Groves <[email-masked]>, Weiwei Yang 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-groves-core-rfc6690up-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Christian Groves and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-groves-core-rfc6690up
Revision:	00
Title:		Addition of organisation prefix to RFC6690 IANA CoRE parameters registration
Document date:	2016-10-17
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		7
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-core-rfc6690up-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-core-rfc6690up/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-core-rfc6690up-00

Abstract:
    [RFC6690] defines the resource type 'rt' and interface description
    'if' link attributes and defines procedures for registering values.
    Currently each 'rt' and 'if' attribute value must be registered with
    IANA.  This specification updates the process to enable organisation
    prefixes to be registered allowing organisations to manage their own
    namespace within a certain set of rules.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat