Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-core-yang-lwm2m-00.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 14:25:42 +0200

Dear all,

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-core-yang-lwm2m-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-vanderstok-core-yang-lwm2m
Revision:	00
Title:		Mapping from LWM2M model to CoMI YANG model
Document date:	2016-10-27
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		21
URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-core-yang-lwm2m-00.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-yang-lwm2m/
Htmlized:       
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-yang-lwm2m-00

Abstract:
    This document defines a set of rules to convert a LWM2M xml-based
    device specification to a YANG MODULE.  The invocation of the server
    executing the converted YANG code makes use of CoMI.  The mapping
    from the original LWM2M URI to the corresponding CoMI URI is
    presented.

Note

    Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
    be sent to [email-masked].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat