Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-core-comi-10.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 10:04:24 +0100

Dear all,

A new version of the CoMI draft that integrates with parts of the cool 
draft is submitted.
I like to explain the merge results in Seoul.

Greetings,

Peter

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-core-comi-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-vanderstok-core-comi
Revision:	10
Title:		CoAP Management Interface
Document date:	2016-10-30
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		46
URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-10.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-comi/
Htmlized:       
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-10
Diff:           
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-core-comi-10

Abstract:
    This document describes a network management interface for
    constrained devices and networks, called CoAP Management Interface
    (CoMI).  The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) is used to
    access data resources specified in YANG, or SMIv2 converted to YANG.
    CoMI uses the YANG to CBOR mapping and converts YANG identifier
    strings to numeric identifiers for payload size reduction.  CoMI
    extends the set of YANG based protocols NETCONF and RESTCONF with the
    capability to manage constrained devices and networks.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat