Subject: [core] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-15: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 06:30:26 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous DISCUSS point:
One point I would like to DISCUSS: I wonder if this document is not
already obsolete, now that we have the new FETCH/iPATCH/PATCH methods
(draft-ietf-core-etch)? Should we expect an update document for the new
mappings?
Don't we need at least a reference to draft-ietf-core-etch, expressing
it's not covered?

The point has been discussed, so moving to a COMMENT. I trust the
responsible AD to take the right action.

Regards, Benoit