Subject: [decade] I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 20:13:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Integration Examples of DECADE System
	Author(s)       : Ning Zong
                          Xiaohui Chen
                          Zhigang Huang
                          Lijiang Chen
                          Hongqiang Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-06-20

Abstract:
   Decoupled Application Data Enroute (DECADE) system is an in-network
   storage infrastructure which is still under discussion in IETF.  This
   document presents two detailed examples of how to integrate such in-
   network storage infrastructure into peer-to-peer (P2P) applications
   to achieve more efficient content distribution, and Application Layer
   Traffic Optimization (ALTO) system to build a content distribution
   platform for Content Providers (CPs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-decade-integration-example

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Zongning <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 03:18:17 +0000

Hi, Folks,

Please see the new revision of DECADE integration examples draft.
Thanks to Rich. Alimi, Akbar, Haibin for your valuable comments. Please let me know if any comments are still not addressed in the new revision.

-Ning

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
> Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 11:14 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [decade] I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-04.txt
> 
>