Subject: [decade] I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-arch-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 17:54:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DECADE Architecture
	Author(s)       : Richard Alimi
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Dirk Kutscher
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-decade-arch-08.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   Content Distribution Applications (e.g., P2P applications) are widely
   used on the Internet and make up a large portion of the traffic in
   many networks.  One technique to improve the network efficiency of
   these applications is to introduce storage capabilities within the
   networks; this is the capability provided by a DECADE (DECoupled
   Application Data Enroute) compatible system.  This document presents
   an architecture, discusses the underlying principles, and identifies
   key functionalities in the architecture for introducing a DECADE-
   compatible in-network storage system.  In addition, some examples are
   given to illustrate these concepts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-decade-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-decade-arch-08

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-decade-arch-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:00:59 -0400

Hi,

We have done an update based on the excellent WGLC comments from Kostas.  Please review and write back if you have any more questions/comments.

Sincerely,

Akbar

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 8:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [decade] I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-arch-08.txt

Abstract: