Subject: [eman] WebEx information for remote participants

From: Bruce Nordman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:54:32 +0200

Please see:
  http://www.ietf.org/meeting/83/remote-participation.html#webex

Note that Europe switched to summer time last Sunday so is now aligned
with the U.S. again.

I posted the slides for today but they have not shown up at:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/83/materials.html
If they don't show up by the time of the meeting, I will
email them out.

--Bruce

-- 
*Bruce Nordman*
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
eetd.lbl.gov/ea/nordman
[email-masked]
510-486-7089
m: 510-501-7943

---

From: "Mouli Chandramouli (moulchan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 06:51:17 -0500

Hello,

There was a comment during the applicability statement draft
presentation regarding ASHRAE. 

I am trying to reach that person.  If anyone has the email of that
person, please send it to me. 

Thanks

Mouli