Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 00:47:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Object Context MIB
	Author(s)       : John Parello
                          Benoit Claise
                          Mouli Chandramouli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-06.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
        This document defines a subset of a Management Information Base
        (MIB) for energy management of devices. The module addresses
        device identification, context information, and the
        relationships between reporting devices, remote devices, and
        monitoring devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Mouli Chandramouli (moulchan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:08:25 +0000

Hello all,

An updated draft Energy Context MIB has been submitted. 

Based on the discussions from the WG and suggestions 
(on the open issue on the representation of Energy Object Children as a UUID list) 
from Juergen Schoenwaelder and Juergen Quittek we have a new MIB design with eoRelationsTable. 
Many of the editorial comments from Juergen Quittek have been incorporated. 

Please let us know if you have comments. 

Thanks
Benoit, John and Mouli 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 1:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [eman] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-06.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
eman mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman