Subject: [eman] EMAN agenda update

From: Bruce Nordman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:18:50 -0700

Below is an update of the EMAN agenda.  I expect more adjustments
before we start, but only minor ones.   When I emailed the first draft
agenda over a week ago to the list I thought I had posted it but I see
today that it is not on the main IETF agenda.
Send adjustments/comments on this draft my way.
--Bruce

EMAN agenda, IETF 84
Wednesday, 1 August 2012, Regency E

1. Note well, agenda bashing, note takers, blue sheets, 5 min

2. Update from last meeting / WG Status                 5 min

3. Energy Management Terminology
   draft-parello-eman-definitions-06, John Parello, 5 min

4. Requirements for Energy Management,
   draft-ietf-eman-requirements-08, Juergen Quittek, 15 min

5. Energy Management Framework,
   draft-ietf-eman-framework-05, John Parello, 30 min

6. MIBs

  6.a. Energy-aware Networks and Devices MIB
  draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-06, John Parello, 20 min

  6.b. Entity MIB (Version 4)
  draft-chandramouli-eman-rfc4133bis-01, Dan Romascanu, 10 min

  6.c. Power and Energy Monitoring MIB
  draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-03,
  Mouli Chandramouli (presented by Nevil), 15 min

  6.d. Definition of Managed Objects for Battery Monitoring
  draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-05, Rolf Winter
  (presented by Bruce), 5 min

7. Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement,
   draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-01, Bruce Nordman, 5 min

8. Review Milestones
   Consider requesting adding to charter: Entity MIB (Version 4)

9. Non-charter drafts (if time)

   9.a. A Framework and Requirements for Energy Aware Control Planes
        draft-retana-rtgwg-eacp-00, Alvaro Retana, 5 min

   9.b. Green Usage Monitoring Information Base
        draft-suganuma-greenmib-00, Satoru Izumi, 5 min

   9.c. Nanogrids
        draft-nordman-nanogrids-00, Bruce Nordman, 5 min

10. Open microphone: whatever time is left

Note:  There will be an EERG Bar BOF (Energy Efficiency Research Group)
Wednesday evening, 20:00 in Georgia A.

-- 
*Bruce Nordman*
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
nordman.lbl.gov <http://eetd.lbl.gov/ea/nordman>
[email-masked]
510-486-7089
m: 510-501-7943