Subject: [eman] EMAN draft agenda

From: Bruce Nordman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 23:39:19 -0700

Below is a draft agenda for the upcoming EMAN meeting in Vancouver.
Please send comments.
--Bruce

*EMAN agenda, IETF 84*
Wednesday, 1 August 2012, Regency E

1. Note well, agenda bashing, note takers, blue sheets, 5 min

2. Update from last meeting / WG Status                 5 min

3. Energy Management Terminology
   draft-parello-eman-definitions-06, John Parello, 5 min

4. Requirements for Energy Management,
   draft-ietf-eman-requirements-08, Juergen Quittek, 20 min

5. Energy Management Framework,
   draft-ietf-eman-framework-05, John Parello, 30 min

6. MIBs

  6.a. Energy-aware Networks and Devices MIB
  draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-06, John Parello, 20 min

  6.b. Power and Energy Monitoring MIB
  draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-03, Juergen Quittek, 15 min
<<CHECK>>

  6.c. Definition of Managed Objects for Battery Monitoring
  draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-05, Rolf Winter, 5 min

7. Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement,
   draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-01, Bruce Nordman, 10 min

8. Review Milestones

9. Non-charter drafts (if time)

   9.a. A Framework and Requirements for Energy Aware Control Planes
        draft-retana-rtgwg-eacp-00, Alvaro Retana, 10 min

   9.b. Nanogrids
        draft-nordman-nanogrids-00, Bruce Nordman, 10 min

10. Open microphone: whatever time is left

-- 
*Bruce Nordman*
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
nordman.lbl.gov <http://eetd.lbl.gov/ea/nordman>
[email-masked]
510-486-7089
m: 510-501-7943

---

From: "Retana, Alvaro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 21:15:11 +0000

Hi!

Because we might not get to the discussion of 'Framework and Requirements for Energy Aware Control Planes' (draft-retana-rtgwg-eacp / item 9.a on the agenda), I want to invite you to the Routing Area WG meeting (rtgwg: Tuesday at 3:20pm) where we will also be discussing it.

I wish I could say that we will have cookies/beer/coffee to persuade you to come over, but I'm sure that the mention of rtgwg is exciting enough! :)

Thanks!

Alvaro.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bruce Nordman
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 11:39 PM
To: eman mailing list
Subject: [eman] EMAN draft agenda

EMAN agenda, IETF 84

6. MIBs

  6.b. Power and Energy Monitoring MIB
  draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-03, Juergen Quittek, 15 min <<CHECK>>

8. Review Milestones

   9.b. Nanogrids

--
Bruce Nordman
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
nordman.lbl.gov<http://eetd.lbl.gov/ea/nordman>
[email-masked]
510-486-7089
m: 510-501-7943