Subject: Re: [eman] #24: no need for a separate concept of a meter

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:50:58 -0000

#24: no need for a separate concept of a meter

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Agreed that in EMAN any device may perorm metering; sentence added to say
 that.

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  all
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/24#comment:2>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>