Subject: [eman] Fwd: EMAN WebEx Session for IETF 85

From: Bruce Nordman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 14:40:42 -0500

Apologies for not sending this out earlier.
--Bruce

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cindy Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Subject: EMAN WebEx Session for IETF 85
To: Bruce Nordman <[email-masked]>, Nevil Brownlee <
[email-masked]>

Dear Bruce and Nevil,

Your WebEx session for IETF 85 has been scheduled. You should have just
received an invitation in your email for this meeting; you should forward
this information to your participants.  Participants may also join from
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/85/remote-participation.html.

Note that remote participants will need to listen to the audio stream
(linked from both http://www.ietf.org/meeting/85/remote-participation.htmland
http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/85/) to follow the discussion.

To claim the host role for your meeting, first join as a regular
participant. Then, go to the participant menu at the top of the screen and
choose "Claim Host Role." You will be prompted for the host key.

    Host Key: 600702

More information about WebEx may be found at
http://www.ietf.org/wg/webex.html and
http://www.ietf.org/wg/webex-hosting.pdf.

Information about claiming the host role and running your WebEx meeting
will also be found on the chairs' table at the front of the meeting room,
and the host keys can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/private/webex-host-keys.html

Best regards,
Cindy

Cindy Morgan / Project Manager / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117 / Fremont CA 94358
T: +1.510.492.4085 / F: +1.510.492.4001 / http://www.ietf.org
----------
Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS);
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
Website: http://www.amsl.com

-- 
*Bruce Nordman*
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
*nordman.lbl.gov*
[email-masked]
510-486-7089
m: 510-501-7943