Subject: Re: [eman] #26: ASHRAE 201P Power Quality

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 17:20:38 -0000

#26: ASHRAE 201P Power Quality

Comment (by quittek@…):

 ASHRAE power quality parameters are a subset of what we call power
 characteristics.  We chose "power characteristics", because it contains
 some measured values that are typically not used for quality assessment.
 Also there is a concern that values such as measured voltage may be used
 for quality assessment, but do not express quality by themselves (without
 a reference).

 However, the term power chartacteristics is in conflict a common use of
 the term for specifying the power that a deveice draws when operational.

 Proposal: replace "power characteristics" with "power attributes" and
 rename section "6.5.2 Optional Power Quality" to "6.5.2 Optional Power
 Attributes"

-- 
-----------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  brads@…    |       Owner:  brad@…
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:             |
-----------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/26#comment:4>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 17:24:05 -0000

Comment (by quittek@…):

 Some power attributes are commonly used for assessing power quality.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/26#comment:5>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:13:27 -0000

Changes (by n.brownlee@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Cloased as per IETF 85

-- 
-----------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  brads@…    |       Owner:  brad@…
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:             |
-----------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/26#comment:6>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>