Subject: Re: [eman] #4: Reorganise sections

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:35:15 -0000

#4: Reorganise sections

Comment (by jparello@…):

 jparello - For next week move all examples and notes to other sections and
 one intro move. Have a draft with changes from IETF 85 and these moves.

-- 
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…  |       Owner:  all
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework     |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/4#comment:6>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:08:57 -0000

#4: Reorganise sections

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 removed all notes and examples.
 1)Should  section be alphabetized or remain in the pseudo containment
 order"

 2) Can raft terminology be seperate wg item like
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4949

 3) Notes and examples need placement in sections. As we do section review
 lets add from list.

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  all
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/4#comment:7>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:28:34 -0000

#4: Reorganise sections

 Authors call
 1) keep as is no alpha unless gets big
 2) no
 3) removed examples

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/4#comment:8>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>