Subject: [eman] Slides for EMAN meeting

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 05:24:16 +1300

Hi draft authors:

We need to get the slides for Wednesday's meeting onto the Meeting
Materials page.  Please send your slide, as .pdf files, to me and
to Bruce.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:55:38 +1300

Hi all:

Although I wrote up the minutes for our meeting at IETF 85 before
I left Atlanta, I realise now that I failed to send an announcement
of them to the EMAN list.  Here it is now, sorry for the delay ...

The EMAN IETF-85 minutes are now on the Meeting Materials page, i.e. at
   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/85/minutes/minutes-85-eman

If you were at the meeting please check them; if there's anything
that needs correcting, please let me know.

You can find the audio recordings at http://www.ietf.org/audio/ietf85/ 
On the list there, ietf85-salona-20121108-1300-pm1.mp3  is the one for
our EMAN meeting, I was able to download it them play it using VLC.

Cheers, Nevil