Subject: Re: [eman] #20: g. Add a reference to some external definition

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 18:04:47 -0000

#20: g. Add a reference to some external definition

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Can be closed added:

 There are twelve Power States, that expand on [IEEE1621]. The expanded
 list of Power States are derived from [CISCO-EW] and are divided into six
 operational states, and six non-operational states.

 [CISCO-EW] "Cisco EnergyWise Design Guide",  John Parello, Roland Saville,
 Steve Kramling, Cisco Validated Designs, September 2010

-- 
---------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/20#comment:3>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 18:18:36 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
---------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/20#comment:4>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>