Subject: Re: [eman] #22: i. Are there any power source or metering relationships that are not covered by data present about the wiring topology?

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 18:31:49 -0000

#22: i. Are there any power source or metering relationships that are not
covered by data present about the wiring topology?

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 close this has been discussed

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  all
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/22#comment:3>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 18:33:23 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  all
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/22#comment:4>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>