Subject: Re: [eman] #17: d. Is aggregation a relationship, or just a function?

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 18:13:47 -0000

#17: d. Is aggregation a relationship, or just a function?

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Wiating for Brian Tremmal

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/17#comment:3>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 18:42:29 -0000

Bruce Benoit and Brian to come up with a paragraph and Benoit will own
 this issue.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/17#comment:4>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 18:45:00 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
---------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/17#comment:5>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>