Subject: Re: [eman] #5: Review UML with latest draft from Monitoring MIB/Aware.

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:32:50 -0000

#5: Review UML with latest draft from Monitoring MIB/Aware.

Changes (by n.brownlee@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Discussed on 12 Dec 12, Benoit has the list of agreed points

-- 
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  n.brownlee@…  |       Owner:  bclaise
     Type:  defect        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major         |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework     |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                |
--------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/5#comment:3>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>