Subject: Re: [eman] #18: e. Clarify relation among aggregation, proxying, and IP/non-IP devices (section 5)

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 18:16:01 -0000

#18: e. Clarify relation among aggregation, proxying, and IP/non-IP devices
(section 5)

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Waiting for text on what the issue is from Bruce

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  all
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/18#comment:2>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 18:26:30 -0000

added:

 The proxied device may or may not be IP connect. When it is IP connected
 the communication may be via SNMP or any other protocol.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/18#comment:3>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>

---

From: "eman issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 18:27:52 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
---------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  all
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework                  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                             |
---------------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eman/trac/ticket/18#comment:4>
eman <http://tools.ietf.org/eman/>