Subject: [Gendispatch] Agenda items for gendispatch?

From: "Pete Resnick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 22:34:28 -0600

Greetings,

As the time quickly approaches for requesting a meeting for the March 
IETF, your gendispatch chairs wonder if there are agenda items for which 
we should schedule a meeting. Please let us know on the gendispatch list 
(the Reply-To on this message is set there) within the next two weeks if 
you have any potential agenda items so we can decide if a meeting is 
necessary.

Thanks,

Pete & Francesca

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 16:18:02 -0600

On 1/15/20 22:34, Pete Resnick wrote:
> IETF, your gendispatch chairs wonder if there are agenda items for 
> which we should schedule a meeting. Please let us know on the 
> gendispatch list (the Reply-To on this message is set there) within 
> the next two weeks if you have any potential agenda items so we can 
> decide if a meeting is necessary. 

GENDISPATCH chairs --

I'm planning to spin a new version of draft-roach-bis-documents in the 
next few weeks, based on the feedback that has been provided so far. I 
think this would be a candidate for discussion in GENDISPATCH.

/a