Subject: [Gendispatch] Withdrawal of my support for draft-knodel-terminology

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 14:40:43 -0400

Several weeks ago I sent out an email in support of this document.   I 
now realize that this was a mistake.   With this message, I hope to 
correct that mistake.   I hereby withdraw my support for this document 
and urge that it be abandoned.

Keith

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 10:13:08 +1200

I'm not going that far yet, but if the document is to progress, it will
certainly need a lot of work on its stance and tone. Would the chairs
welcome detailed reviews?

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Aug 2020 21:59:27 -0400

>welcome detailed reviews?

I'm only in favor of adopting it as a placeholder to start a process.

I described my reservations about its specific contents in a message
I sent to this list a while ago.

R's,
John