Subject: [GGIE] Meeting today at IETF 100

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 00:46:52 -0500

I’d been unicasting to people who expressed interest and off the main 
list to avoid spamming/chattering at the majority of people on the list 
who are not at IETF 100, but one announcement:

We have the HULLET room reserved for an informal discussion TODAY at 
17h30.

There has been some discussion on the list about providing access for 
remote participation. We have no polycom (credentials for dialing)  or 
other room support for remote attendance.

We are also running up against the Social bus schedule, so here’s a 
revised agenda to accommodate stopping when we run out of time.

0. Agenda bash

1. Review of the scoping statement

2. Round the table — updates from people of matters pertaining to the 
scoping statement

3. Plans for meeting up in London at IETF 101

4.  AOB

Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------