Subject: [IPP] Found this C - File for media

From: "Petrie, Glen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 06:25:46 -0800

Mike,

I found this c-file with media name info from GTK; maybe it will help
(as least as a check)

http://cs.binghamton.edu/~sgreene/cs360-2011s/topics/gtk+-2.20.1/gtk/pap
er_names_offsets.c
<http://cs.binghamton.edu/~sgreene/cs360-2011s/topics/gtk+-2.20.1/gtk/pa
per_names_offsets.c>  

glen

P.S.

I would really like to see if there was someway to change the media
color name such that the actual color came first and Clear/light/dark
came last.   We are now telling Clients how to display/present this
information to users and we should do so in the best way for the users
to understand.

Another proposal would be allow either naming convention to be used;
that is, add another column with the name convention reversed and
specify that either (but not both) convention could be used. 

Still working on the color column.

gwp

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp