Subject: [Pwg-Announce] PWG Raster Formal Vote (17 March to 13 April 2012)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 11:22:56 -0400

Greetings:

VOTES ARE CONFIDENTIAL!  See voting instructions below.

This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership on the
PWG Raster Format, which is located at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippraster10-20120314.pdf

The complete list of PWG Last Call issues and resolutions is located at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/lcrc-ippraster10.txt

VOTING PERIOD:  This Formal Vote will start today on Saturday 17 March 2012
and will end at 10pm (US Pacific Time) on Friday 13 April 2012.

Valid votes are: Yes, No, No (with Strong Objection), Abstain.

Representatives from PWG member companies are strongly encouraged to
exercise their right to vote.

PWG Privacy Policy:  Your vote is confidential and will not be disclosed
by PWG officers or document editors.

HOW TO VOTE:

Send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:

  PWG Raster Formal Vote-<company name>-<voter's last name>-<Yes/No/Abstain>

Example:

  PWG Raster Formal Vote-Acme-McGee-Yes

Rules:

(1) Any "No" vote MUST state the reason for the "No" vote and MUST contain
a description of the *technical* changes required to turn the "No" voteinto a
"Yes" vote - otherwise the "No" vote will NOT be counted, per PWGProcess/3.0.

(2) Any "No" vote MUST NOT contain *editorial* comments, per PWGProcess/3.0.

(3) Any "Yes" vote MAY contain "editorial" comments, per PWG Process/3.0.

(4) Any "Yes" vote MUST NOT contain any  *technical* comments, per PWG
Process/3.0.

(5) Any "Abstain" vote counts toward quorum, but not approval.

WHERE TO SEND YOUR VOTE:

Please send your vote to *all* of the following email addresses (replacing
"dot" with '.' and "at" with '@'):

msweet "at" apple "dot" com (Mike Sweet, PWG Chair, PWG Raster Editor)

blueroofmusic "at" gmail "dot" com (Ira McDonald, PWG Secretary, IPP WG
Co-Chair)

ptykodi "at" tykodi "dot" com (Paul Tykodi, IPP WG Co-Chair)

Please do NOT simply reply to this note on PWG-Announce or the
IPP WG list (to preserve the confidentiality of your vote).

Notes:

(1) This Formal Vote is being conducted under the rules of the PWG
Process/3.0
and the current PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality
agreement.
The 2012 PWG Membership Agreement calls out both of these documents and
the links are provided below.

(2) To be eligible to vote the member MUST have submitted a signed copy of
the 2012 PWG Membership Agreement and paid their dues.

The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is
located at:

  http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-process30.pdf

The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality is located at:

  http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-ip-policy.pdf

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald (PWG Secretary, IPP WG Co-Chair)

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto:[email-masked]
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce