Subject: [IPP] more on pwgraster

From: James Cloos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:25:37 -0400

[Looks like it sent this to the wrong group... -JimC]

The draft says, in §4.1, "Integer values larger than 8-bits are
specified in network byte order.", but does not specify that 1 bit
bitmaps are packed in network bit order.  The Sgray_1 packbits example
implies it, but it should be stated explicitly.

Table 12 includs Rgb_8 and Rgb_16 rows which specify ColorSpace 1 (one),
but color space 1 is not included in Table 3 (ColorSpaveEnum values).
I see that in the cups raster spec color space 1 is device rgb.

-JimC
-- 
James Cloos <[email-masked]>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp