Subject: [Pwg-Announce] PWG Last Call of PWG MFD Alerts (3/10/12 to 4/06/12)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:25:41 -0400

Hi,

[Resend with corrected email address below for WIMS WG - thanks to Justin
Hutchings for catching this!]

[This PWG Last Call started Saturday March 10, 2012 and ends Friday April
6, 2012 at 10pm US PDT.]

This is the formal announcement of the PWG Last Call for the PWG Printer
MIB and IPP MFD Alerts specification, located at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-pmpmfdalerts10-20120308.pdf

All required attributes and values defined in this document have been
prototyped by Apple and/or other vendors.  The WIMS WG has completed
extensive review of the various revisions of this document and a WIMS WG
last call.

The PWG Process/3.0 requires that a quorum (30%) of PWG voting members must
acknowledge a PWG Last Call (with or without comments), before any document
can progress to PWG Formal Vote.  This PWG Last Call is NOT a Formal Vote
but it DOES require your review acknowledgment.

HOW TO RESPOND:
Send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:
Subject: <Company Name> has reviewed the PWG MFD Alerts specification and
has [no] comments

WHERE TO SEND YOUR RESPONSE:
Please send your response to *all* of the following email addresses
(replacing "dot" with '.' and "at" with '@'):

wims "at" pwg "dot" org (WIMS WG mailing list - you must be subscribed!)
wamwagner "at" comcast "dot" net (William Wagner, WIMS WG Co-Chair)
blueroofmusic "at" gmail "dot" com (Ira McDonald, PWG MFD Alerts Editor)

Note that you must be subscribed to the WIMS WG mailing list to send email
there - otherwise your email will be silently discarded.

Please do NOT simply reply to this note on the PWG-Announce list.

Note: The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0
is located at:

  http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-process30.pdf

Cheers,
- Ira (PWG MFD Alerts Editor)

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto:[email-masked]
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce