Subject: [IPP] Minutes posted from today's F2F session

From: Michael Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:12:43 -0700

All,

I have posted the minutes from today's IPP F2F session to:

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-f2f-minutes-20120425.pdf

Our next conference call is May 14, 2012 at 3pm ET.

Action items:

	- Mike to change document template to use static date in header
	- Mike to add redirect page at WS-Discovery namespace location
	- Mike to post stable draft of IPP Everywhere and issue 2-week WG Last Call
	- Mike to post prototype draft of MSN2

_________________________________________________________
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp