Subject: [IPP] IPP over HTTP Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme (14 May 2012)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 08:11:56 -0400

Hi,

I've just posted another Internet-Draft of IPP over HTTP Transport Binding
and
'ipps' URI Scheme to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-05-20120514.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-05-20120514.pdf
 - PDF of plaintext w/ line numbers (review *this* one)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-05-20120514.htm
 - HTML format

This document has already been accepted and posted to the IETF I-D
repository.

This document was created by a complete rewrite IPP URI Scheme  [RFC3510].

This version has numerous editorial changes from our complete review during
the April F2f IPP session on 7 February 2012 - see Change History below.

Comments?

Cheers,
- Ira

------------------------------------
Change History

   14 May 2012 - draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-05.txt

   Editorial - Global - Fixed typos and indentation, per IPP WG review.

   Editorial - Revised sections 3.1 and 3.2 (transport bindings) to
     insert missing "to" in "connection to the target endpoint", per IPP
     WG review.

   Editorial - Revised section 4.2 (syntax), to correct indentation of
     first "Note:", per IPP WG review.

   Editorial - Revised sections 5.1 and 5.2 (client/printer conformance)
     and section 7 (security considerations) to delete the out-of-scope
     normative references to [RFC2817], per IPP WG review.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp