Subject: [IPP] Minutes posted from today's concall

From: Michael Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:16:30 -0700

All,

I have posted the minutes from today's conference call to:

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20120514.pdf

Action items:

	- Mike to post JPS3 last call reminder to pwg-announce and send personal reminders
	- Mike to prepare slides for June F2F and post to IPP list for email review
	- Ira to submit technical errata to RFC 3805 to replace CR with CR + LF to be consistent with 5198 and others
	- Ira to contact IETF ADs to get IPPS URI schema RFC pushed through

________________________________________________________________________
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp