Subject: [IPP] Semantic Model teleconference, 3pm EDT Thursday 6/21 (Final review of the PJT)

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 07:32:39 -0700

Agenda:

1. Identify Minute Taker

2. Approval of previous minutes 

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-sm-minutes-20120607.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-sm-minutes-20120607.pdf> > 

3. Agenda bashing 

4. Final review of the PJT before Formal Vote (latest Last Call comments
resolutions and JPS3 modifications)

            I'll host the documents on WebEx.  As soon as they are
posted I'll send out a link.

5. Next Steps

Audio Information 
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239 

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 

Attendee access code: (by request only, please contact me if you do not
have it).

Webex URL:
https://xerox.webex.com/xerox/j.php?ED=178483637&UID=495034162&PW=NM2EyM
2IwZTE4&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

------------------------------------------------------- 
Meeting information 
------------------------------------------------------- 
Topic: PWG Semantic Model 
Date: Every Thursday, from Thursday, March 1, 2012 to no end date 
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) 
Meeting Number: 748 995 816 
Meeting Password: LetMeIn 

------------------------------------------------------- 
To start or join the online meeting 
------------------------------------------------------- 
Go to
https://xerox.webex.com/xerox/j.php?ED=178483637&UID=495034162&PW=NM2EyM
2IwZTE4&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D 

------------------------------------------------------- 
For assistance 
------------------------------------------------------- 
1. Go to https://xerox.webex.com/xerox/mc 
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support". 

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link: 
https://xerox.webex.com/xerox/j.php?ED=178483637&UID=495034162&ICS=MS&LD
=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=DMaZiy7gkwOi5k426UlrvHJuxxqNoiT9ljg55sCHJ/k=

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.
800 Phillips Rd.
M/S 128-25E
Webster NY, 14580-9701 

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp