Subject: [Pwg-Announce] PWG Candidate Standard 5108.07-2012 -PWG Print Job Ticket and associated capabilities

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 04:31:13 -0700

All,

The PWG Candidate Standard 5108.07-2012 - PWG Print Job Ticket and
associated capabilities  was recently approved. It is now available at:

                http://www.pwg.org/standards.html

and:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/candidates/cs-sm20-pjt10-20120801-5108.07.pdf

Below is the related information posted on the  Semantic Model  Working
Group <http://www.pwg.org/mfd>  page

Candidate Standards

</snip>

PWG5108.07-2012
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/candidates/cs-sm20-pjt10-20120801-5108.07.pdf
>  -  PWG Print Job Ticket and Associated Capabilities Version 1.0

     Approved: August 1, 2012
     Namespace: http://www.pwg.org/schemas/2012/8/sm
     Directory containing Schema files
<http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/PwgPrintJobTicket_v1.0/>  
     Download zip file containing Schema and XMLSPY project files
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PwgPrintJobTicket_v1.0.zip> 

Print Job Ticket v1.0 Schema

August 1, 2012 (based on v1.180 of the PWG SM Model):
Browse PWG Print Job Ticket (v 1.0)
<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigatePJT/PwgPrintJobTicket_v1.0_PrintJobTicke
t.html#LinkF> 
Browse PWG Printer Capabilities (v 1.0)
<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigatePJTcap/PwgPrintJobTicket_v1.0_PrintServi
ceCapabilities.html#LinkF> 
Browse PWG Printer Defaults (v 1.0)
<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigatePJT/PwgPrintJobTicket_v1.0_PrintServiceD
efaults.html#LinkF> 
Download zip file containing Schema
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PwgPrintJobTicket_v1.0.zip> and
XMLSPY project files
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PwgPrintJobTicket_v1.0.zip>
(v1.0)
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PwgPrintJobTicket_v1.0.zip>  

 

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.
800 Phillips Rd.
M/S 128-25E
Webster NY, 14580-9701 

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce