Subject: Attention, my dear

From: "Dr.daivd williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 00:52:52 +0600 (BDT)

Attention, my dear
Welcome to money gram money transfer, am emailing you sequel to your
e-mail, I want you to understand that we are not trying to offended you in
anywhere, but only to make sure that you follow the normal process in
getting your inheritance payment through our office as you must know that
I am a money gram agents and also the government accompany. Awarded you
that your total sum of $1.500.000.00usd which instructed in this office to
be paid to you through atm card, but we can no longer complete the payment
through atm card due to the problem our atm payment department is having
with world bank so your payment was moved to our custody for immediate
release to you via money gram.

Note that we have decided to pay you your funds through money gram urgent
remitting office since you was unable to receive your money through
western union due to their management but now we have sent your full
compensation payment of $1.500.000.00usd to you through money gram, you
will be receiving 10.000.00usd per day, but i want you to contact the
management in money gram right now and ask him for your first payment.

His name is Mr Godwin eze and asks him to give you the money gram payment
information so that you can be able to pick up your funds through money
gram without any problem.
Contact Email Address Is ( [email-masked])
Phone Number is 00229 9957 5934

You are to answer this little text to confirm that we are handling your
inheritance payment according to the right direction. Please you are
expecting to reply back to this money gram office so that we proceed ahead
and commence your payment once you reconfirm your personal file as listed
below.

Full name.......................
Phone..................................
Home address..............
Country..........................
City......................................
Secret question.......
Answer..............................
 Regards
Dr.daivd williams