Subject: [IPP] Lexmark has reviewed the IPP Everywhere specification and has the following additional comments.

From: Jerry Thrasher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:35:05 -0400

Line 316, 316:  need to add the comma after the “e.g.” (inconsistent with
uses in other places in document)

Line 480: We never define the proper term Visible Printer yet we define
Visible Device.  Need to make consistent.

Line 252: A User is not restricted to using a Device (User also access
Client)  Need a better defn.

Line 253,254: Should merge the definition of Visible Device and the concept
of Visibility into one definition for Visible Device

(or Visible Printer)

Line 990: I don’t believe that MANU is a valid abbreviation for
Manufacturer from the IEEE 1284 specification, it’s only MFG.

*Jerry Thrasher*

Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
Lexmark International Inc.
501C14/035-3, 740 New Circle Rd, Lexington Ky 40550
Office: +1 859 825 4056     Fax: +1 859 232 7628
thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp