Subject: [IPP] IPP over HTTP Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme (10 November 2012)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 15:15:02 -0500

Hi,

I've just posted another Internet-Draft of IPP over HTTP Transport Binding
and
'ipps' URI Scheme to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-06-20121110.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-06-20121110.pdf
 - PDF of plaintext w/ line numbers (review *this* one)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-06-20121110.htm
 - HTML format

This document has already been accepted and posted to the IETF I-D
repository.

This document was created by a complete rewrite of IPP URI Scheme
[RFC3510].

This version has minor editorial changes from our complete review during
the IPP WG call on 14 May 2012 and since then - see Change History below.

Comments?

Cheers,
- Ira

------------------------------------

Change History
   10 November 2012 - draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-06.txt

   Editorial - Global - Fixed typos and indentation, per IPP WG review.

   Editorial - Global - changed 'generic drivers' to 'vendor-neutral
     Client software', per IPP WG review.

   Editorial - Revised section 8.2 (informative references, to correct
     title of "PWG IPP Everywhere" (i.e., delete version number), per
     IPP WG review.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp