Subject: [IPP] Posted IPP System Service (9 May 2017)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 18:40:46 -0400

Hi,

I have just posted another Interim draft of IPP System Service for
review during the IPP WG call this week:

  http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsystem10-20170509-rev.pdf
  - PDF with line numbers and redlines

  http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsystem10-20170509-rev.docx
  - MS Word source with line numbers and redlines

Summary:  Most pending edits from 3 May 2017 PWG F2F review.

Cheers,
- Ira

-------------------------------
Change History:
9 May 2017

- Interim draft – changes per PWG F2F review on 3 May 2017
- global – accepted all changes per complete review at PWG F2F
- revised section 6.1.1.2 Allocate-Printer-Resources Response to change
“Groups” to “Group”
- revised section 6.1.1.2 Allocate-Printer-Resources Response to clarify
that “printer-resource-ids” returns the complete list of Resources
currently allocated to the Printer (not just ones added by “resource-ids”)
- revised section 6.1.3.2 Deallocate-Printer-Resources Response to clarify
that “printer-resource-ids” returns the complete list of Resources
currently allocated to the Printer (not just ones removed by “resource-ids”)
- revised section 6.2.3 Get-Resources to define the operation
- revised section 6.2.4 Get-Resource-Attributes to define the operation
- revised section 6.4.3 Get-System-Attributes to define the operation
- revised section 6.4.5 Pause-All-Printers and section 6.4.9
Resume-All-Printers to clarify “printer-state”, “printer-state-reasonse”,
and “system-state” transitions
- revised section 6.4.6 Pause-All-Printers-After-Current-Job to define the
operation
- added section 7.1.9 resource-formats for Get-Resources operation filters.
- added section 7.1.14 resource-states for Get-Resources operation filters.
- added section 7.1.17 resource-typess for Get-Resources operation filters.
- TODO – define remaining operations Set-Resource-Attributes,
Get-System-Supported-Values, Register-Output-Device (with Mike’s help),
Restart-System, and Set-System-Attributes
- TODO – add final response group of System attributes for all operations
that can change System state (as a side-effect)
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp