Subject: [IPP] Fwd: [saag] fyi: New Special Publication 800-63-3 "Digital Identity Guidelines" Suite published

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 12:00:50 -0400

FYI - Well worth the time to read

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 12:08 PM
Subject: [saag] fyi: New Special Publication 800-63-3 "Digital Identity
Guidelines" Suite published
To: IETF SAAG <[email-masked]>

Of possible interest...

[congrats to Jim Fenton and Paul Grassi]

<https://pages.nist.gov/800-63-3/>

SP 800-63-3   Digital Identity Guidelines
SP 800-63A    Enrollment and Identity Proofing
SP 800-63B    Authentication and Lifecycle Management
SP 800-63C    Federation and Assertions

On 6/22/17, 7:33 AM, "National Institute of Standards and Technology
(NIST)" wrote:

Mic Drop — Announcing the New Special Publication 800-63 Suite!
06/22/2017 10:02 AM EDT
<http://trustedidentities.blogs.govdelivery.com/2017/06/22/
mic-drop-announcing-the-new-special-publication-800-63-suite/>

More than a year in the making, after a large, cross-industry effort, we
are proud to announce that the new Special Publication (SP) 800-63 IS. NOW.
FINAL. With your help, Electronic Authentication Guidelines has evolved
into Digital Identity Guidelines—a suite of documents covering digital
identity from initial risk assessment to deployment of federated identity
solutions. Check it out now at <https://pages.nist.gov/800-63>!

_______________________________________________
saag mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp