Subject: [IPP] [PWG5101.1] Issue #62: Please add approved Media names from Canon

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 17:57:25 +0000 (UTC)

[Issue Unconfirmed]

These names were approved by the PWG and registered with IANA. Please add
them to the 5101.1: PWG Media Standardized Names 2.0 specification.
na_arch-e2_26x38in                                                         
                         
na_arch-e3_27x39in                                                         
                          
oe_12x16_12x16in                                                           
                          
oe_14x17_14x17in                                                           
                     
oe_18x22_18x22in                                                           
           
oe_a2plus_17x24in                                                          
           
oe_photo-10r_10x12in                                                       
                  
oe_photo-s10r_10x15in                                                      
          
oe_photo-20r_20x24in

Link: http://www.pwg.org/issues/62

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp