Subject: [IPP] Updated draft of "IPP Get-User-Printer-Attributes" whitepaper available for review

From: "Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 04:39:41 +0000

Greetings,

I've posted a new revision of the "IPP Get-User-Printer-Attributes" whitepaper for review in advance of next week's virtual F2F meeting. I believe all the issues identified in the last IPP WG meeting were resolved. The new draft is here:

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/whitepaper/tb-userop-20170801.odt
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/whitepaper/tb-userop-20170801.pdf
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/whitepaper/tb-userop-20170801-rev.odt
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/whitepaper/tb-userop-20170801-rev.pdf

Changes include:

• Added sub-sections for the Get-User-Printer-Attributes request and response, leveraging text from RFC 8011 and 5100.SYSTEM
• Updated Internationalization section to use Unicode 10 and added a bunch of references.
• Updated references to add System, and full standard of IPP/2.0 (5100.12)
• Other editorial fixes

Cheers,

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless Architect - Client Software - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB IF
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
    HP Inc.
*/

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp