Subject: Agenda proposal for San Diego

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:14:20 -0800

Greetings again. We have a 2.5 hour slot (0900-1130 Tuesday) and 
plenty of things to put in it. I propose the following:

5 min   <stdwginit.h>
30 min  IPSRA requirements (draft-ietf-ipsra-reqmts-01.txt)
45 min  Configuration document (draft-ietf-ipsec-dhcp-08.txt)
45 min  Protocol documents (draft-ietf-ipsra-getcert-00.txt)
                            (draft-ietf-ipsra-pic-01.txt)
25 min  Charter revision, focus discussion

We are getting close to closure on DHCP, but we haven't come to any 
agreement on the protocol documents. We have also let other ideas 
slip away, so we need to talk about the charter and our focus.

If people have different views of what we should do here, by all 
means bring them to the list.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

---

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:23:16 -0800

>30 min  IPSRA requirements (draft-ietf-ipsra-reqmts-01.txt)

Make that:
30 min  IPSRA requirements (draft-ietf-ipsra-reqmts-02.txt)

Scott posted the -02 draft to the mailing list the other day. If you 
missed it, you can see it at 
<http://www.vpnc.org/ietf-ipsra/mail-archive/msg00866.html>.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium