Subject: LDAP CRLs Server

From: "Sumanth Inabathini" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:09:57 +0530

Hai All,
  I am quite new to this new mailid and so I am not aware whether the doubts
I have might have been answered already.

I am right now working on the implementation of the LDAP for IKE to retrieve
CRLs from a CA.

I have the following doubts:

1)
    I want to know a public LDAP CRL server.
    If there are any such, I would also like to know additional information
like the ip address of the public LDAP CRL server etc.,
    needed to connect to the server and get the CRLs from the server.

2)
   I would also like to know something more about CRLs like how they are
organised, what are the different attributes in the CRL
   and what it is like.

3)
   And I would also like to know the format of the data that is returned
from the LDAP server like whether entries returned contain
   the attributes of the each certificate that is revoked or how it is. . I
mean, I would like to know how the results are returned.

Your kind help will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Sumanth.