Subject: [link-relations] NEW RELATION: hosts

From: Zach Shelby <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 20:56:43 +0200

draft-ietf-core-link-format-11 has passed WGLC in the CoRE WG, and it defines a new link relation "hosts" in Section 7.2 (also pasted below). Thanks in advance for your comments.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-link-format-11

Zach Shelby

7.2.  New 'hosts' relation type

   This memo registers the new "hosts" Web Linking relation type as per
   [RFC5988].

   Relation Name: hosts

   Description: Refers to a resource hosted by the server indicated by
   the link context.

   Reference: [[ this document ]]

   Notes: This relation is used in CoRE where links are retrieved as a
   /.well-known/core resource representation, and by default the context
   of the links is the server at coap://authority from which /.well-
   known/core was requested.

   Application Data: None

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:23:25 -0700

<hat type='AD'/>

Note: I'll request an IETF Last Call on draft-ietf-core-link-format-11
now, which will run concurrently with the expert reviews. I am doing so
in order to get all the reviews finished before IETF 83. Just FYI!

Peter

On 2/14/12 11:56 AM, Zach Shelby wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> link-relations mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/link-relations