Subject: [link-relations] new Designated Expert Jan Algermissen

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:45:29 +0200

Friends of Web Linking,

I assumed there'd be some kind of official announcement but apparently 
there won't one...

The Link Relations registry started with a promise of fast processing 
and three Designated Experts. Processing hasn't always been fast as it 
should, and we lost one of the Experts a few months ago.

Thus it's great that Jan Algermissen volunteered to take over the 
position and will help us over here in the future.

Welcome, Jan!

---

From: Jan Algermissen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:55:48 +0200

On May 15, 2012, at 9:45 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:

> Friends of Web Linking,
> 
> I assumed there'd be some kind of official announcement but apparently there won't one...
> 
> The Link Relations registry started with a promise of fast processing and three Designated Experts. Processing hasn't always been fast as it should, and we lost one of the Experts a few months ago.
> 
> Thus it's great that Jan Algermissen volunteered to take over the position and will help us over here in the future.
> 
> Welcome, Jan!

Thanks Julian!

Looking forward to hopefully make a contribution to the Web.

Keep the specs coming :-)

Cheers,
Jan

> _______________________________________________
> link-relations mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/link-relations