Subject: Request to publish draft-wmills-oauth-lrdd-06.txt

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 12:56:23 +1300

Hi Link Relations folk:

William Mills has sent me this draft as an Independent Submission.

The draft asks IANA to register link relations, so I'd like approval
from the designated experts to proceed; would one of those experts
please take a look at the draft for me?

Please note that I'm asking this now instead of looking for a full
review.  IANA will - of course - ask the designated experts about it
when the draft reaches the RFC Editor queue

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
Nevil Brownlee (ISE), [email-masked]

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 10:43:21 +0100

> when the draft reaches the RFC Editor queue

I have looked at the draft and have two editorial remarks:

- the sections defining the link relation type should actually mention 
the name of the link relation being defined (minimally in the title)

- also, they should more precisely link to the part of the spec where 
the actual definition is defined; right now it involves a bit of 
guessing / full-text search which shouldn't be required from the reader

To actually understand what the link relations mean I'd have to 
understand OAuth which I do not. However I note that the link relations 
are prefixed "oauth" so I don't have a problem with these relation names 
being registered.

Best regards, Julian