Subject: independent submission of draft-wilde-profile-link

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:01:43 -1000

dear RFC editor.

according to the instructions on 
https://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html, this is a submission for 
draft-wilde-profile-link to be published as an RFC. barry leiba has 
agreed to sponsor this draft 
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg07526.html). 
here is the information for the submission:

* file name: draft-wilde-profile-link (i just submitted version -04 to 
make the switch to an informational RFC).

* desired category: Informational

* related discussion: several threads on 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/maillist.html, 
and the designated experts said that the draft met their expectations 
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/link-relations/current/msg00400.html).

* RFC 5226 considerations: IANA registration for the proposed link 
relation is required, but the designated experts for link relation 
registrations have agreed to accept the registration 
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/link-relations/current/msg00400.html).

please let me know if anything else is required, or whether the 
information in this email is sufficient for getting started with the RFC 
publication process.

thanks and kind regards,

erik wilde | mailto:[email-masked]  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |
            | http://dret.net/netdret http://twitter.com/dret |