Subject: [lisp] I-D Action:draft-ietf-lisp-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 12:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP MIB
	Author(s)       : G. Schudel, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2011-01-05

This document defines managed objects for the Locator/ID Separation
Protocol (LISP).  These objects provide information useful for
monitoring LISP devices, including basic configuration information,
LISP status, and operational statistics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Gregg Schudel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 13:14:27 -0800

Hi all

Per the LISP working group co-chairs, draft-ietf-lisp-mib has been
submitted as a working group document.

cheers
gregg

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [lisp] I-D Action:draft-ietf-lisp-mib-00.txt
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 12:45:01 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working 
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP MIB