Subject: Re: [lisp] #110: "Mapping Protocol Data" in Map-Reply Message Format (comment 22 reported by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 04:39:52 -0000

#110: "Mapping Protocol Data" in Map-Reply Message Format (comment 22 reported by
Y. Rekhter)

Changes (by terry.manderson@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 the text in the soon to published -12 says:

 Mapping Protocol Data:  See [CONS] or [ALT] for details.  This field
       is optional and present when the UDP length indicates there is
       enough space in the packet to include it.  The Mapping Protocol
       Data is used when needed by the particular mapping system.

 This addresses the use of mapping data in the mapping system when needed.

 I am resolving this ticket

 Terry
 (co-chair)

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  editorial           |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/110#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 04:40:06 -0000

* status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  editorial           |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/110#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues