Subject: Re: [lisp] #56: ETR unreachability (review by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:08:20 -0000

#56: ETR unreachability (review by Y. Rekhter)

Comment(by luigi@…):

 The first part of this issue is covered by section 6.6 of the current
 draft, while the second part is overlapping with issue #66.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |       Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |      Status:  new            
Priority:  major               |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/56#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:09:19 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => duplicate

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  duplicate      
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/56#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:09:42 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical           |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/56#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues