Subject: Re: [lisp] #111: Semantics of LSB

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 04:34:21 -0000

#111: Semantics of LSB

Changes (by terry.manderson@…):

  * status:  reopened => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The draft authors have agree to add the following to -12

 " If the LSB for  an anycast locator is set to 1, then there is at least
 one RLOC
       with that address that the ETR is considered 'up'."

 I have seen a copy of -12. It is there.

 I am resolving and closing this ticket

 Terry
 (co-chair)

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Reporter:  yakov@…            |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical          |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major              |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                  |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                     |  
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/111#comment:5>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 04:34:38 -0000

#111: Semantics of LSB

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical          |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/111#comment:6>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues