Subject: Re: [lisp] #70: Client not respecting RLOC weights (from Y. Rekhter's review)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:02:45 -0000

#70: Client not respecting RLOC weights (from Y. Rekhter's review)

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  reopened => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The issue has been fixed in version -12 of the draft as described in
 section B.1:

 * Tracker item 70.  Added text to security section on what the
 implications could be if an ITR does not obey priority and weights from a
 Map-Reply message.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major                          |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                                 |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/70#comment:6>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:02:56 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/70#comment:7>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues