Subject: Re: [lisp] #66: Strict RLOC ordering causing problems on mapping changes

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:10:48 -0000

#66: Strict RLOC ordering causing problems on mapping changes

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  reopened => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The issue has been fixed with the text describing the case of new RLOC
 inserted in the middle of the RLOC set lexicographically ordered.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major                          |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                                 |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/66#comment:7>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:11:22 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/66#comment:8>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues