Subject: Re: [lisp] #58: LISP breaking RPF and used as anonymization service (from Y. Rekhter's review)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:58:10 -0000

#58: LISP breaking RPF and used as anonymization service (from Y. Rekhter's
review)

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The issue has been fixed in version -12 of the draft as described in
 section B.1:

 * Tracker item 58.  Added last paragraph of Security Considerations
 section about how to protect inner header EID address spoofing attacks.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major                          |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                                 |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/58#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:58:19 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical                      |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/58#comment:4>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues