Subject: Re: [lisp] #54: ITR failures and implications on connectivity restoration time (review by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:03:16 -0000

#54: ITR failures and implications on connectivity restoration time (review by
Y. Rekhter)

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The issue has been fixed in version -12 of the draft as described in
 section B.1:

 * Tracker item 54.  Added text to the new section titled "Packets
 Egressing a LISP Site" to describe the implications when two or more ITRs
 exist at a site where only one ITR is used for egress traffic and when
 there is a shift of traffic to the others, how the map-cache will need to
 be populated in those new egress ITRs.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://64.170.98.42/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/54#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:03:24 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical           |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://64.170.98.42/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/54#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues