Subject: Re: [lisp] #5: protocol version in lisp header

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 09:33:17 -0000

#5: protocol version in lisp header

Changes (by terry.manderson@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 As this issue evolved into map versioning it has been subsumed by the
 document lisp-map-versioning. Closing this issue here. Further concerns
 should be raised against lisp-map-versioning.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical              |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  minor                  |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                      |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                         |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/5#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 09:51:38 -0000

* status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  technical              |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/5#comment:4>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues