Subject: Re: [lisp] #33: Editorial Issues Section 7 of draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:57:22 -0000

#33: Editorial Issues Section 7 of draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The issue has been fixed in version -12 of the draft as described in
 section B.1:

 *  Tracker item 33.  Make more clear in the Routing Locator Selection
 section what an ITR should do when it sees an R-bit of 0 in a locator-
 record of a Map-Reply.

 *  Tracker item 33.  Add paragraph to the EID Reachability section
 indicating that site parittioning is under investigation.

-- 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |        Owner:                 
    Type:  editorial                      |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  trivial                        |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                                 |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://64.170.98.42/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/33#comment:4>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:57:35 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  editorial                      |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <http://64.170.98.42/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/33#comment:5>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues