Subject: Re: [lisp] #95: On eliminating vs. deferring mapping lookup (comment 15 reported by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 08:51:36 -0000

#95: On eliminating vs. deferring mapping lookup (comment 15 reported by Y.
Rekhter)

Changes (by terry.manderson@…):

  * priority:  major => minor
  * type:  technical => editorial

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |       Owner:                 
    Type:  editorial           |      Status:  new            
Priority:  minor               |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/95#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:59:40 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  new => resolved
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The issue has been fixed in version -12 of the draft as described in
 section B.1:

 *  Tracker item 95.  Change "eliminate" to "defer" in section 4.1.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  editorial           |       Status:  resolved       
Priority:  minor               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/95#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:59:49 -0000

Changes (by luigi@…):

  * status:  resolved => closed

    Type:  editorial           |       Status:  closed         

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/95#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues