Subject: Re: [lisp] #25: Map Server to ETR security has no automated key management

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 13:19:11 -0000

#25: Map Server to ETR security has no automated key management

Comment(by jmh@…):

 After discussion with the security folks, the current plan is to add
 material in the front (probably in the introduction) emphasizing the
 experimental nature of the work and noting that there are security issues
 which will need significant future attention in the event of a desire to
 take this to the standards track.  That wording will need to be checked
 with the WG and the authors of course.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |       Owner:     
    Type:  technical              |      Status:  new
Priority:  blocker                |   Component:  ms 
Severity:  -                      |    Keywords:     
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/25#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues