Subject: [lisp] Draft agenda due soon.

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 20:42:26 -0700

Folks,

It's that time once again. Time to construct the draft agenda - Our current
time slot is 2 hours, and as usual preference will be given to on charter
items, and expecting updates from the existing WG items.

Please email me if you wish to have a speaking slot in Quebec.

It is also helpful to keep these deadlines in mind:

2011-06-27 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC).

2011-07-01 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.

2011-07-04 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2011-07-11 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT
(00:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2011-07-13 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT (00:00
UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

2011-07-15 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at 17:00 PT
(00:00 UTC).

2011-07-18 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT (00:00
UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

2011-07-18 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PT (00:00
UTC).

2011-07-22 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at 17:00
local meeting time.

2011-07-24 - 2011-07-29: 81st IETF Meeting in Quebec City, Canada.

Cheers
Terry

---

From: Fabio Maino <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:23:23 -0700

Terry,
we would like to have 5 min for a status update on 
draft-ietf-lisp-sec-00.txt (that will be posted this friday july 1st). 
Presenter Vina Ermagan.

Thanks,
Fabio

On 6/26/11 8:42 PM, Terry Manderson wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp
>

-- 
Fabio Maino
[email-masked]

For corporate legal information go to:
http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html