Subject: [lisp] draft-ietf-lisp-14 posted to ID directory

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:55:40 -0700

Folks a new last call draft has been posted to reflect comments from  
Alia and Ron.

Thanks,
Dino/Vince/Darrel/Dave

B.1.  Changes to draft-ietf-lisp-14.txt

    o  Post working group last call and pre-IESG last call review.

    o  Indicate that an ICMP Unreachable message should be sent when a
       packet matches a drop-based negative map-cache entry.

    o  Indicate how a map-cache set of overlapping EID-prefixes must
       maintian integrity when the map-cache maximum cap is reached.

    o  Add Joel's description for the definition of an EID, that the bit
       string value can be an RLOC for another device in abstract but  
the
       architecture allows it to be an EID of one device and the same
       value as an RLOC for another device.

    o  In the "Tunnel Encapsulation Details" section, indicate that 4
       combinations of encapsulation are supported.

    o  Add what ETR should do for a Data-Probe when received for a
       destination EID outside of its EID-prefix range.  This was added
       in the Data Probe definition section.

    o  Added text indicating that more-specific EID-prefixes must not be
       removed when less-specific entries stay in the map-cache.  This  
is
       to preserve the integrity of the EID-prefix set.

    o  Add clarifying text in the Security Considerations section about
       how an ETR must not decapsulate and forward a packet that is not
       for its configured EID-prefix range.