Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-ms-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 11:14:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Map Server
	Author(s)       : Vince Fuller
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-ms-10.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-07-07

   This draft describes the LISP Map Server (LISP-MS), a computing
   system which provides a simplified LISP protocol interface as a
   &quot;front end&quot; to the Endpoint-ID (EID) to Routing Locator (RLOC)
   mapping database and associated virtual network of LISP protocol
   elements.

   The purpose of the Map Server is to reduce implementation and
   operational complexity of LISP Ingress Tunnel Routers (ITRs) and
   Egress Tunnel Routers (ETRs), the devices that implement the &quot;edge&quot;
   of the LISP infrastructure and which connect directly to LISP-capable
   Internet end sites.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-ms-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-ms-10.txt