Subject: [lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-lig-03.txt> (LISP Internet Groper (LIG)) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:15:05 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
WG (lisp) to consider the following document:
- 'LISP Internet Groper (LIG)'
  <draft-ietf-lisp-lig-03.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-08-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   A simple tool called the LISP Internet Groper or 'lig' can be used to
   query the LISP mapping database.  This draft describes how it works.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-lig/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-lig/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.