Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 09:23:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP EID Block
	Author(s)       : Luigi Iannone
                          Darrel Lewis
                          David Meyer
                          Vince Fuller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-07-02

   This is a direction to IANA to allocate a /16 IPv6 prefix for use
   with the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP).  The prefix will be
   used by sites deploying LISP as EID (Endpoint IDentifier) addressing
   space for local intra-domain routing and global endpoint
   identification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-00.txt

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 10:49:42 -0700

Nevermind.  ;-)

Dino

On Jul 2, 2011, at 9:23 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts  
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation  
> Protocol Working Group of the IETF.
>
> 	Title           : LISP EID Block
> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp