Subject: [lisp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-lisp-ms-10.txt

From: Vince Fuller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 11:28:25 -0700

Only change is to update the reference for SHA from RFC 4634 to RFC 6234.
This resolves the single open "IDNIT" for this document.

	--Vince

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 11:14:06 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-lisp-ms-10.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-lisp-ms-10.txt has been successfully submitted by Vince Fuller and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-lisp-ms
Revision:	 10
Title:		 LISP Map Server
Creation date:	 2011-07-07
WG ID:		 lisp
Number of pages: 19

Abstract:
   This draft describes the LISP Map Server (LISP-MS), a computing
   system which provides a simplified LISP protocol interface as a
   &quot;front end&quot; to the Endpoint-ID (EID) to Routing Locator (RLOC)
   mapping database and associated virtual network of LISP protocol
   elements.

   The purpose of the Map Server is to reduce implementation and
   operational complexity of LISP Ingress Tunnel Routers (ITRs) and
   Egress Tunnel Routers (ETRs), the devices that implement the &quot;edge&quot;
   of the LISP infrastructure and which connect directly to LISP-capable
   Internet end sites.

The IETF Secretariat

----- End forwarded message -----