Subject: [Maprg] Call for Contributions (IETF-98, Chicago) - deadline March 3

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 17:47:52 +0100

Call for Contributions
                 for maprg IETF-98, Chigaco

The IRTF Measurement and Analysis for Protocols Research Group
(maprg) will have its next meeting at the IETF-98, March 26-31, 2017,
in Chigaco.

We would like to invite you to send a short abstract (200-300 words) to
the maprg chairs ([email-masked]) describing a contribution
you are willing to present at the next meeting. The contribution can
be published or new (measurement) work in the scope of the research
group. Please see the charter for questions on scope:

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/maprg/charter/

The deadline for this call for contributions is:

       March 3, 2017.

The chairs will work to assemble an agenda for the meeting based on
received submissions taking into consideration the group's scope,
common themes, and/or relevance to currently existing IETF work.

Similar as in the last meeting, we will prioritize presentation on
actual measurement results and new measurement techniques, compared
to introduction of planned measurement campaigns and systems. Further,
we would like to especially invite people to provide short presentations
on updated measurements that have been presented at previous meetings.

Since meeting time will be reserved for questions, comments, and
discussion, contributions may also be invited as presentations in
subsequent meetings.

Please share this call with other interested people or groups!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

Mirja and Dave - maprg chairs