Subject: [Maprg] draft agenda online

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 12:18:40 -0400

Hi all,

The draft agenda for our next MAPRG meeting is online with the meeting
materials:

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/99/agenda/agenda-99-maprg-00

As you may have noticed, we did not solicit for proposed contributions
this time because we had so many unsolicited proposals, both new and
deferred from the prior meeting simply because we didn't have the
time.

I hope you find the agenda to have a strong set of contributions
relevant to our charter. Thanks to those who offered them. See the
agenda link above for abstracts as well.

Looking forward to meeting with you in Prague next month!

Dave and Mirja

-- 
[email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/

---

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 15:02:39 -0400

I've updated the MAPRG agenda with the preliminary meeting time and
place, now that the overall preliminary agenda is posted
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda.html).

Please find the MAPRG agenda here:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda/maprg/