Subject: [Maprg] maprg - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 99

From: "\"IETF Secretariat\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 17:07:00 -0700

Dear Mirja Kühlewind,

The session(s) that you have requested have been scheduled.
Below is the scheduled session information followed by
the original request. 

maprg Session 1 (2:30:00)
    Thursday, Morning Session I 0930-1200
    Room Name: Congress Hall II size: 350
    ---------------------------------------------

Request Information:

---------------------------------------------------------
Working Group Name: Measurement and Analysis for Protocols
Area Name: IRTF
Session Requester: Mirja Kühlewind

Number of Sessions: 1
Length of Session(s):  2.5 Hours
Number of Attendees: 150
Conflicts to Avoid: 
 First Priority: alto tsvarea mptcp tcpinc ippm iccrg tcpm aqm taps rmcat tsvwg httpbis quic
 Second Priority: appsawg apparea intarea 6man dnsop v6ops uta rtcweb dispatch saag
 Third Priority: irtfopen lmap avtext avtcore

People who must be present:
  Mirja Kuehlewind
  Dave Plonka

Resources Requested:

Special Requests:
  Please do not schedule the MAPRG session for Monday morning.
Thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------