Subject: [Maprg] Fwd: [mat-wg] New on RIPE Labs: Announcing Daily RIPE Atlas Data Archives

From: Stephen Strowes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 14:53:23 +0200

Folks,

You may already have seen that we are releasing daily aggregates of RIPE 
Atlas measurements; link to article with more info forwarded below.

Data: https://ftp.ripe.net/ripe/atlas/data/

Note that data will cycled out of this repository after 30 days, and no 
private measurements are included. If something is clearly 
missing/broken, please shout!

Petros (who also authored the article) set this up but was only with us 
at RIPE NCC through Spring/Summer. If you'd like to chat with him he 
will be at ANRW on Saturday 15th, but he won't be at the IETF the 
following week.

S.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
To: 	[email-masked]
From: 	Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: 	Wed, 21 Jun 2017 13:50:12 +0200
Subject: 	[mat-wg] New on RIPE Labs: Announcing Daily RIPE Atlas Data 
Archives

Dear colleagues,

In this article we present a new way to access the dataset on the RIPE
Atlas platform. Instead of fetching individual results from measurements
using the available APIs, you can now download files containing public
measurements for a given day.

Please find more details on RIPE Labs:

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/petros_gigis/announcing-daily-ripe-atlas-data-archives

Kind regards,
Mirjam Kühne
RIPE NCC