Subject: [Maprg] call for "ads" for the upcoming IETF meeting slides

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 14:49:43 -0400

Hi folks,

If you have a project or work for which you like to have a short
advertisement included in our introduction slides at the upcoming
MAPRG meeting, next week Thursday, during IETF 99, please send them to
us by Tuesday (July 18) via <[email-masked]>.

The ad should consist of just one slide, for example, the last slide
in the presentation here either as a PowerPoint or PDF:
   https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98/slides/slides-98-maprg-chairs-intro-02.pdf

Let us know if you will be present at the meeting and we'll be happy
to introduce you so that interested attendees might easily find you.

Looking forward to seeing you in Prague!

Thanks!
Dave & Mirja

P.S. Our agenda for this upcoming meeting (time, location therein) can
be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda/maprg/

-- 
[email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/