Subject: RE: Resolving geo discussions

From: "Michel Py" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 19:53:56 -0700

Wow, Sean Doran has come out of hibernation and is giving us a great
deal of entertainment today.

> Sean Doran wrote:
> Site renumbering *is* a pain, but it's a pain a site might
> only have to do once or maybe twice annually

A site would renumber twice a year?

Sean, go back to sleep. You are a disgrace to this ML.

Michel.

---

From: Sean Doran <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 05:29:54 +0100

> Sean, go back to sleep. You are a disgrace to this ML.

Why?  Because I meet in the market place enterprises
which deploy NATs explicitly to facilitate exactly this?

Prices are falling.  People want short-term contracts with few strings.

I apologize for uttering this horrifically disgraceful statement,
and will comply with your wish, if there is rough consensus from
the rest of the WG.

	Sean.