Subject: Re: A Way Forward

From: Joe Abley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 15:56:36 -0500

On Monday, Mar 24, 2003, at 16:06 Canada/Eastern, Kurt Erik Lindqvist 
wrote:

>> I'd also like to see some requirements document get sorted out and
>> published, so that we understand what issues we are trying to address.
>
> After discussing with Joe Abley in SF, he will resubmit the document 
> with changed normative references and title, and let's see if we then 
> can get consensus for that.
>
>> One possible way to sort it out would be for the document editor to 
>> hold
>> an organised on-list document review section by section, with several 
>> days
>> to discuss the current contents of each section.  Other approaches
>> might also work to sort through such a document.
>
> Joe?

I've been travelling; sorry about the period of dead air. I'm back in 
Canada now, and do not appear to be dying from any infectious 
water-bourne virus, so all is good.

I will submit the edited document shortly.

Joe