Subject: Draft Agenda

From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 18:47:09 +0200

All,

below you will find the draft agenda for the Vienna IETF meeting, for 
the two multi6 sessions. Presentations are in the order they have asked 
to present, and time have been allocated as people have asked for it.

Notice that this

	a) Leaves us with an extra hour in the second session
	b) Although I would like us to save deeper discussions for the open 
mike in the second slot, I think some of the time estimates in the 
		first slot might be optimistic and if we are getting delayed we might 
want to move some presentations to the second slot as well.

Best regards,

- - kurtis -

Monday Slot
***********

draft, presenter, time

- - Agenda bashing, welcome, etc, Chairs,  5 min

- - draft-nikander-hip-mm-00.txt, Pekka Nikkander, 5 min

	For background:
	draft-moskowitz-hip-arch-03.txt
	draft-moskowitz-hip-07.txt

- - draft-coene-sctp-multihome-04.txt, Lode Coene, 15 min

- - draft-bagnulo-multi6-mnm-00.txt, Marcelo Bagnulo, 10 min

- - draft-ohira-assign-select-e2e-multihome-00.txt and
   draft-arifumi-lin6-multihome-api-00.txt, FUJIKAWA Kenji, 15 min

- - draft-ohta-multihomed-isps-00.txt, Masataka Ohta, 10 min

- - draft-ohta-e2e-multihoming-05.txt, Masataka Ohta, 20 min

- - draft-de-launois-multi6-naros-01.txt, Cedric de Launois, 10 min

- - draft-huitema-multi6-hosts-02.txt, Chistian Huitema & David
   Kessens, 20 min

- - draft-savola-multi6-asn-pi-00.txt, Pekka Savola, 10 min

- - draft-savola-multi6-nowwhat-00.txt, Pekka Savola, 15 min

Wednesday slot
**************

- - Administriva, Chairs, 5 min

- - Presentation from the design team, TBD, 20 min

- - Open Mike, Chairs, 60 min

- - Future path for the mutli6 WG, Chairs, 20 min.

Reserve time : 55 min

---

From: Masataka Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 07:40:39 +0859 ()

Kurt;

> below you will find the draft agenda for the Vienna IETF meeting,

Thanks.

There are a lot of ID listed.

Can we ignore other IDs or are there any ID which should be read
before the meeting?

> - - draft-ohta-e2e-multihoming-05.txt, Masataka Ohta, 20 min

The 05 draft is revised from the previous one by including
ISP multihoming issues and a design frame work section.

							Masataka Ohta

---

From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 09:35:37 +0200

> Can we ignore other IDs or are there any ID which should be read

Well, there is a lot of history but I am not sure that is all that 
relevant for Monday. Ofcourse, having read the relevant RFCs and other 
drafts are always a good thing(tm) but we will not put those in the 
multi6-WG exam..;-)

- - kurtis -