Subject: Updated agenda for multi6

From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:36:17 +0200

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to miss
  and therefore delete posts by non-subscribers.  if you wish to regularly
  post from an address that is not subscribed to this mailing list, send a
  message to <listname>[email-masked] and ask to have the alternate
  address added to the list of addresses from which submissions are
  automatically accepted. ]

Hash: SHA1

Monday Slot
***********

draft, presenter, time

- - Agenda bashing, welcome, etc, Chairs,  5 min

- - draft-nikander-hip-mm-00.txt, Pekka Nikkander, 5 min

	For background:
	draft-moskowitz-hip-arch-03.txt
	draft-moskowitz-hip-07.txt

- - draft-coene-sctp-multihome-04.txt, Lode Coene, 15 min

- - draft-bagnulo-multi6-mnm-00.txt, Marcelo Bagnulo, 10 min

- - draft-ohira-assign-select-e2e-multihome-00.txt, FUJIKAWA Kenji, 5 min

- - draft-arifumi-lin6-multihome-api-00.txt, Arifumi Matumoto, 10 min

- - draft-ohta-multihomed-isps-00.txt, Masataka Ohta, 10 min

- - draft-ohta-e2e-multihoming-05.txt, Masataka Ohta, 20 min

- - draft-de-launois-multi6-naros-01.txt, Cedric de Launois, 10 min

- - draft-huitema-multi6-hosts-02.txt, Chistian Huitema & David
   Kessens, 20 min

- - draft-savola-multi6-asn-pi-00.txt, Pekka Savola, 10 min

- - draft-savola-multi6-nowwhat-00.txt, Pekka Savola, 15 min

- - draft-van-beijnum-multi6-isp-int-aggr-01.txt, Iljitsch van Beijnum,
   15 min

Wednesday slot
**************

- - Administriva, Chairs, 5 min

- - Presentation from the design team, Iljitsch van Beijnum, 20 min

- - Open Mike, Chairs, 60 min

- - Future path for the mutli6 WG, Chairs, 20 min.

Reserve time : 25 min