Subject: [multimob] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 10:52:08 +0800

Dear all,

a new draft proposing localized routing for PMIP multicast has been 
submitted as contribution for Multimob working group. 

The draft can be found following this link:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro/

Any comments are very welcomed.

Best regards,

Juan Liu

-------- Original Message --------
A new version of I-D, draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-00.txt has 
been successfully submitted by juan liu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:                 draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro
Revision:                 00
Title:                            Routes Optimization for PMIPv6 Multicast
Creation date:            2012-01-31
WG ID:                            Individual Submission
Number of pages: 17

Abstract:
   To support IP multicasting in PMIPv6 domain, MULTIMOB WG has issued
   several proposals including the base solution,dedicated schemes and
   direct routing which requires all communications to go through the
   local mobility anchor(LMA),the dedicated server and the native
   multicasting infrastructure ,respectively.  As this can be
   suboptimal, localized routing (LR) allows multicast source attached
   to the same or different mobile access gateways(MAG) with mobile node
   to send multicast data by using localized forwarding or a direct
   tunnel between the gateways without any dedicated devices or
   dependence of the native multicasting infrastructure.  This document
   describes multicast routes optimazition mechanisms for localized
   routing.The MAG and the LMA are the mobility entities defined in the
   PMIPv6 protocol and act as PIM-SM routers.

The IETF Secretariat

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.