Subject: [multimob] I-D Action: draft-ietf-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 00:27:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multicast Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Tuning the Behavior of IGMP and MLD for Routers in Mobile and Wireless Networks
	Author(s)       : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Hui Liu
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-02-27

   IGMP and MLD are the protocols used by hosts and multicast routers to
   exchange their IP multicast group memberships with each other.  This
   document describes the ways of IGMPv3 and MLDv2 protocol optimization
   for mobility, and aims to become a guideline for tuning of IGMPv3/
   MLDv2 Queries and timer and counter values.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-04.txt