Subject: [multimob] Session requests for IETF-83 in Paris

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:22:29 -0600

Hi all,

We expect to meet in IETF-83 in Paris.

If you wish to make a presentation, please send your request(s) to the chairs.

Behcet & Stig,

---

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:43:36 +0100

Hi chairs,

we would like to present the source draft status.

Regarding the fast handover, I don't think a new presentation is of much 
help - this has been presented continuously and the document is actually 
in a pre-final status, but stuck for "political" reasons.

What seems to require clarification is the charter story:

As became evident in recent offlist discussions about handover 
optimization, the charter is inconsistent. We should at least come to a 
common interpretation of "what is meant" - otherwise discussions about 
solutions get stuck with questioning the charter - and hamper decent work.

Best,

Thomas

On 22.02.2012 17:22, Behcet Sarikaya wrote:
> Behcet&  Stig,
> _______________________________________________
> multimob mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob

-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:51:53 +0100

Hello Behcet and Stig,
I plan to submit a draft on Multimob for DMM end of this week and would like to present it if you think it fits into charter and time frame.
Thanks!

Best regards
Dirk

Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im Auftrag von Behcet Sarikaya
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2012 17:22
An: [email-masked]
Betreff: [multimob] Session requests for IETF-83 in Paris

Hi all,

Behcet & Stig,