Subject: [multimob] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sfigueiredo-multimob-use-case-dmm-00.txt

From: Sérgio Figueiredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 00:22:13 +0000

Dear all,

A new Internet draft presenting use cases on PMIPv6-based DMM approaches 
was just submitted. The draft describes identified use cases and 
associated problems.

Comments are surely welcome.

Best regards,

Sérgio Figueiredo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-sfigueiredo-multimob-use-case-dmm-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 05 Mar 2012 15:53:11 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-sfigueiredo-multimob-use-case-dmm-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Sergio Figueiredo and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-sfigueiredo-multimob-use-case-dmm
Revision:	 00
Title:		 IP Multicast Use Case Analysis for PMIPv6-based Distributed Mobility Management
Creation date:	 2012-03-05
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 13

Abstract:
    As mobile networks are moving towards distributed mobility management,
    the application of IP multicast is needed to provide efficient
    content delivery on the network. This document describes use cases
    when IP multicast is applied on PMIPv6-based DMM, and analyzes
    problems focused on user plane issues.

The IETF Secretariat