Subject: [multimob] Administrativia

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 08:29:49 -0500

Hi all,

Minutes of our meeting today at IETF 83 has been posted at:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/minutes/minutes-83-multimob.txt

Thanks Akbar again for your great work!

Thanks Dapeng for your nice introduction to DMM.

Also all slides have now been uploaded, check it out from the agenda page:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-multimob.html

Please check the minutes and post any corrections you may have.

Regards,

Chairs

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:20:43 +0900 (JST)

Hi,

I'm afraid that I could not attend this IETF.

Anyway, we revised the draft describing PIM-SM and PMIPv6.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-10

According to some comments, we changed the title of this draft to;
"Multicast Routing Optimization by PIM-SM with PMIPv6".
IMO, it would be great if new charter includes routing optimization
and this draft is the candidate of the solution.

I hope now people can understand the approach.

Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda