Subject: [multimob] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:01:56 +0800

Hi all,
    We have just posted an updated version of the draft proposal for 
multicast routes optimization.
The draft can be found following this link: 
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-01.txt
This draft provide a solution based on MAG to MAG multicast communication 
in case multicast sender is located in proxy mobile IPv6 domain.
Any comments are very welcomed.

Best regards

Juan Liu 

-------- Original Message -------- 

> A new version of I-D, draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-01.txt
> has been successfully submitted by Juan Liu and posted to the
> IETF repository.
> 
> Filename:    draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro
> Revision:    01
> Title:       Routes Optimization for Multicast Sender in Proxy 
> Mobile IPv6 Domain
> Creation date:    2012-07-09
> WG ID:       Individual Submission
> Number of pages: 16
> URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-
> multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-01.txt
> Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-multimob-
> pmipv6-multicast-ro
> Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-multimob-
> pmipv6-multicast-ro-01
> Diff:            http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-
> multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-01
> 
> Abstract:
>    To support IP multicasting in PMIPv6 domain, MULTIMOB WG has issued
>    several proposals including the base solution, dedicated schemes and
>    direct routing which requires all communications to go through the
>    local mobility anchor(LMA), the dedicated server and the native
>    multicasting infrastructure, respectively.  As this can be
>    suboptimal, this document describes multicast routes optimazition
>    mechanisms for multicast sender.  Multicast sender attached to the
>    same or different mobile access gateways(MAG) with multicast listener
>    sends multicast data via the tunnel between the gateways without any
>    dedicated devices or dependence of the native multicasting
>    infrastructure.  The MAG and the LMA are the mobility entities
>    defined in the PMIPv6 protocol and act as PIM-SM routers.
> 
>  
> 
> 
> The IETF Secretariat
> 

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 10:17:31 -0500

Hello folks,

Please comment on this revised draft.

Regards,

Behcet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 3:01 AM
Subject: [multimob] Fwd: New Version Notification for
draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-01.txt
To: [email-masked]

Hi all,
   We have just posted an updated version of the draft proposal for
multicast routes optimization.
The draft can be found following this link:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-01.txt
This draft provide a solution based on MAG to MAG multicast
communication in case multicast sender is located in proxy mobile IPv6
domain.
Any comments are very welcomed.

Best regards

Juan Liu

-------- Original Message --------

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this
mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and
confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure,
reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the
information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.

_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob