Subject: [multimob] WG Adoption call for draft-schmidt-multimob-fmipv6-pfmipv6-multicast-06.txt

From: "Rajeev Koodli (rkoodli)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:22:08 +0000

Hi Behcet,

As evident from the meeting, this ID needs to be adopted as a WG document.
Indeed, it's about time!

I support adoption.

Regards,

-Rajeev

Hi all,

This mail starts a working group adoption call on
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-schmidt-multimob-fmipv6-pfmipv6-multicast-06.txt

for Experimental status.

Please reply

a) support,

or

b) not support

this adoption call.

The call will expire on Friday August 24, 2012.

Regards,

Chairs