Subject: [multimob] I-D Action: draft-ietf-multimob-fast-handover-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:07:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multicast Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PMIPv6 multicast handover optimization by the Subscription Information Acquisition through the LMA (SIAL)
	Author(s)       : Luis M. Contreras
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Ignacio Soto
	Filename        : draft-ietf-multimob-fast-handover-03.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies a multicast handover optimization mechanism
   for Proxy Mobile IPv6 to accelerate the delivery of multicast traffic
   to mobile nodes after handovers.  The mechanism is based on speeding
   up the acquisition of mobile nodes' multicast context by the mobile
   access gateways.  To do that, extensions to the current Proxy Mobile
   IPv6 protocol are proposed.  These extensions are not only applicable
   to the base solution for multicast support in Proxy Mobile IPv6, but
   they can also be applied to other solutions being developed to avoid
   the tunnel convergence problem.  Furthermore, they are also
   independent of the role played by the mobile access gateway within
   the multicast network (either acting as multicast listener discovery
   proxy or multicast router).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-multimob-fast-handover

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-multimob-fast-handover-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-multimob-fast-handover-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: LUIS MIGUEL CONTRERAS MURILLO <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 19:09:54 +0000

Hi all,

Yesterday we submitted a new version of the WG document "draft-ietf-multimob-fast-handover", addressing received comments and pending sections.

Additional comments are welcome.

Best regards,

Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] En nombre de [email-masked]
Enviado el: lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012 20:07
Para: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]
Asunto: [multimob] I-D Action: draft-ietf-multimob-fast-handover-03.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob

________________________________

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra política de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at:
http://www.tid.es/ES/PAGINAS/disclaimer.aspx