Subject: [multimob] [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-02.txt]

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:31:34 +0200

(re-sending, as Juan Carlos is having some issues posting to the list,
apologies if there are duplicates)

Hi all,
        
	We have just submitted a new version of the routing optimizations WG
document, in which we have implemented the changes discussed at IETF 84
in Vancouver.
        
	We look forward to your new reviews and comments.
        
	Best regards,
        
	Juan Carlos

-- 
Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano  http://www.netcom.it.uc3m.es/
GPG FP: D29B 0A6A 639A A561 93CA  4D55 35DC BA4D D170 4F67

Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-02.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:33:16 -0700
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multicast Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Mobility Routing Optimizations for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Seil Jeon
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   The MULTIMOB group has specified a base solution to support IP
   multicasting in a PMIPv6 domain [RFC6224].  In this document, some
   enhancements to the base solution are described.  These enhancements
   include the use of a multicast tree mobility anchor as the
   topological anchor point for multicast traffic, as well as a direct
   routing option where the MAG can provide access to multicast content
   in the local network.  These enhancements provide benefits such as
   reducing multicast traffic replication and supporting different
   PMIPv6 deployment scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt