Subject: [multimob] Fwd: FYI: draft-kellil-multimob-partial-mcast-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 18:17:23 -0600

Folks,

A new draft has been submitted to Multimob.

Please read and comment.

Regards,

Behcet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KELLIL Mounir <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Subject: [multimob] FYI: draft-kellil-multimob-partial-mcast-00.txt
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

 Dear all,****

** **

I have just submitted a draft to IETF (within the scope of multimob WG).****

Please find below a few words on the general idea of the draft****

** **

Best regards****

** **

Mounir KELLIL****

****

Filename:            draft-kellil-multimob-partial-mcast****

Revision:             00****

Title:                    Group Communications in a PMIPv6 Domain with
Partial Deployment of Multicast****

Creation date:   2012-11-16****

WG ID:                 Individual Submission****

Number of pages: 12****

URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kellil-multimob-partial-mcast-00.txt
****

Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kellil-multimob-partial-mcast****

Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kellil-multimob-partial-mcast-00****

** **

** **

Abstract:****

   Various approaches have been proposed to support multicast in PMIPv6****

   domains. However, the problem of partial deployment of multicast in****

   the PMIPv6 domain has not been considered. In particular, the****

   proposed approaches typically assume that all the MAGs of the PMIPv6****

   domain are multicast-capable. The present work aims at carrying out****

   the case where some of the PMIPv6 domain's MAGs are not necessarily****

   multicast-capable.****

** **

_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob