Subject: [netmod] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netmod-system-mgmt-01.txt

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:07:19 -0700

FYI,

This version should be reviewed for the NETMOD WG meeting, not -00.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : YANG Data Model for System Management
	Author(s)       : Andy Bierman
                           Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-bierman-netmod-system-mgmt-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-10-30

    This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
    identification of the management system of a device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bierman-netmod-system-mgmt-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bierman-netmod-system-mgmt-01.txt